Splinting Silver Pinky Ring
Handmade oxidized sterling silver pinky ring. Hand carved and finished using artisan techniques.
- Oxidized 925 sterling silver
- Handmade to order
- Band-width: 10mm
- Average Weight (according to ring size) - 9g / 0.31oz
- All ring sizes are available
The sizes in this store are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart below and convert to your size. If you don't know your size, we added a measurement guide below to help you out :)
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us here
General tips before measuring - if you are in between two sizes, it is best to size up rather than down.
1. Measure a Ring You Already Have
If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring. Just take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge. Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use the measurement-conversion chart below to find your ring size.
2. Print Out Our Paper Ring Sizer
You can also print out our ring sizer from your computer at home. When printing the guide, make sure your print scale is set to 100 percent and the “fit to page” box is left unchecked in order to get an accurate measurement from the printout. Place the ring on the circles of this easy-to-use Ring Sizing Guide until you find the size that matches, or cut out the pre-measured strip of paper and use it to measure your finger.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Eclectiker products are handcrafted and made to order, please allow up to 3-7 business days for your order to dispatch.
Free shipping with Priority Mail+ tracking number to the following destinations: 10-14 days:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- DHL / FedEx Express Airmail: Cost is 15 Euros : 1-4 delivery days ( * Please note that timing may change from country to country, max delivery time is 6 days). Please contact us to make sure production time meet your needs. Orders over 300 Euros are shipped via Express mail via messenger for FREE.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS THE BUYER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY ANY TAXES THAT CUSTOMS MIGHT CLAIM.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number- please keep track in case of customs delays / other.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
All jewelry are hand made with lots of care and attention, so there might be a slight difference from the image. Please allow small imperfections due to the nature of handmade work and the use of natural materials.
Your positive feeling and response with the jewelry are highly important to us, however, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the item within 14 days of receiving the item. Items must be unworn/unused and in original condition and packaging. Shipping cost will not be returned, and it is the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original
method of payment, within 72 hours.
Please note, that due to the fact that our jewelry are made to order, refunds aren't full, and are given minus 25% off of the item's full price.
Refund is given excluding shipping fee
- Write RETURN and NO COMMERCIAL VALUE on the package to ensure a faster expedition and that customs duties and other applicable taxes are not added. Do not include any invoice from us in the return shipment. If requested by shipping company, put value to 10 Euros. If you don't mark the shipment clearly with No Commercial Value/Return, we risk getting charged for import tax and custom. Any custom or VAT related costs due that the return package is not marked correctly, will be charged back to you.
- The return and financial responsibility is yours until it reaches our offices and are confirmed by a delivery confirmation. Please notice that we can exchange your items to another size or type. You will be charged for the new postage of the return.
- Eclectiker will not exchange or credit any returned purchase that is deemed worn or damaged.
Unusual and unique! Love it
A very beautiful piece! worth the wait..